Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR MADELEINE

+14
MJH1901
HiDeHo
candy
deborah
Susan
welshy
lubelle
Justiceforallkids
lynn
xtina
Karen
malena stool
RIORITA
skater58
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 Empty Re: FOR MADELEINE

Post  HiDeHo Thu 6 May - 15:41

Justiceforallkids wrote:i think we should all put HiDeHos sig on our profile to take a stand for maddie that we want justice for little madie with HiDeHos permisson/credit of course!!!!

I made a smaller one for you carly in case that one is a little too large...

FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 Siggysmall

FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 300siggy1
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MJH1901 Thu 6 May - 16:51

So sweet and so sad... thanks Antoinette xx
MJH1901
MJH1901
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 696
Location : Scouseland - You don't have to be gullible or corrupt to support the McCanns, but - no sorry that's wrong you DO.
Warning :
FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 Empty report

Post  Guest Fri 4 Jun - 20:23

I reported having seen Maddie in 2007 to the police and they didnt enquire really. It took me 2 days before saying it coz I thought I had dreamt and a girl looked like another girl. But she was at the front of a car, that's why I looked at her, I thought it was really not normal a child was at this seat. She really looked the same but it had been like a flash. I maybe was too influenced by tv and newspapers. The police said they couldnt find the car on the video. End.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 4 Jun - 23:40

Swetdream wrote:I maybe was too influenced by tv and newspapers.

Defo under the influence of something FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 5 Jun - 6:07

Swetdream wrote:I reported having seen Maddie in 2007 to the police and they didnt enquire really. It took me 2 days before saying it coz I thought I had dreamt and a girl looked like another girl. But she was at the front of a car, that's why I looked at her, I thought it was really not normal a child was at this seat. She really looked the same but it had been like a flash. I maybe was too influenced by tv and newspapers. The police said they couldnt find the car on the video. End.

Which country were you in, and did you 'phone the police or go to the police station to report it?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 5 Jun - 9:19

both, there was a report
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 5 Jun - 9:20

england
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 22 Jun - 15:52

graham5 wrote:A Prayer for Madeleine:- Dear Merciful GOD please give me the strength of will, mind, body and spirit and soul to help find Madeleine McCann safe and well. I believe with all my heart and soul that young innocent Madeleine is very much alive and well and can be found safely. Dear Merciful GOD please help me to protect Madeleine from my own dark side and all harm and danger. Dear Merciful GOD I think of Madeleine; psychologically as my beautiful daughter, whom I love so very much. Dear Merciful GOD please help Madeleine's investigation team - to actually attempt to find young innocent and vulnerable Madeleine safe and well. Dear Merciful GOD please keep all the children of our sometimes crazy world - safe from harm and danger. GOD truly loves you and will always protect you and guide you, as I hope to do for you Princess. ( Madeleine is probably in the care of Portuguese Social Services or UK - Social Services ). Thankyou.

Why do you think she is in the care of the Portugese or UK Social services
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 22 Jun - 16:01

Antoinette wrote:
graham5 wrote:A Prayer for Madeleine:- Dear Merciful GOD please give me the strength of will, mind, body and spirit and soul to help find Madeleine McCann safe and well. I believe with all my heart and soul that young innocent Madeleine is very much alive and well and can be found safely. Dear Merciful GOD please help me to protect Madeleine from my own dark side and all harm and danger. Dear Merciful GOD I think of Madeleine; psychologically as my beautiful daughter, whom I love so very much. Dear Merciful GOD please help Madeleine's investigation team - to actually attempt to find young innocent and vulnerable Madeleine safe and well. Dear Merciful GOD please keep all the children of our sometimes crazy world - safe from harm and danger. GOD truly loves you and will always protect you and guide you, as I hope to do for you Princess. ( Madeleine is probably in the care of Portuguese Social Services or UK - Social Services ). Thankyou.

Why do you think she is in the care of the Portugese or UK Social services

well, if she's in the care of the uk social services, they'll never get her back. FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 22 Jun - 16:05

I cannot imagine that the McCanns would make such a big song and dance about searching for their daughter if she were in the care of Portuguese Social Services. And I cannot believe that the Portuguese authorities would have a child in Social Services care and not tell the parents and not tell the investigators leading the case either. Why would they bring such trouble to a long-serving police officer like Dr Amaral and create so many problems for the Portuguese judiciary? Nope! Doesn't make any kind of sense.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 22 Jun - 16:06

graham5 wrote:The portuguese are keeping too many secrets

What secrets are they keeping. Enlighten us please
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 22 Jun - 16:07

Oh dear. I didn't know there was internet access in those 'special' places.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Tue 22 Jun - 16:11

Claudia79 wrote:Oh dear. I didn't know there was internet access in those 'special' places.

Its better to give them internet access and take the sharp objects away from them instead.!! FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 294124
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 22 Jun - 16:13

Keela wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:Oh dear. I didn't know there was internet access in those 'special' places.

Its better to give them internet access and take the sharp objects away from them instead.!! FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 294124

FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 192282
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 23 Jun - 0:50

Antoinette wrote:

Don't even both trying to ask Antoinette. Just direct it to the 'kiss thy feet' section of the Find Madeleine website. FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 294124 It is more than possible & is indeed commonly acceptable in our society to support parents of missing children, including the McCanns, out of pure & simple human compassion WITHOUT having to resort to unnecessary xenophobia & sickly religious fanaticism.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 23 Jun - 1:29

Schnuffel wrote:
Antoinette wrote:

Don't even both trying to ask Antoinette. Just direct it to the 'kiss thy feet' section of the Find Madeleine website. FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 294124 It is more than possible & is indeed commonly acceptable in our society to support parents of missing children, including the McCanns, out of pure & simple human compassion WITHOUT having to resort to unnecessary xenophobia & sickly religious fanaticism.

I was just curious to see what answer he came back with. FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 23 Jun - 1:38

Antoinette wrote:
Schnuffel wrote:
Antoinette wrote:

I was just curious to see what answer he came back with. FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 294124

Nothing we all haven't seen or heard before FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 680495 but if you wanna keep him on the couch for a while so we can pick his brains I am more than happy to assist you FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 192282

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 23 Jun - 10:58

Schnuffel wrote:
Antoinette wrote:
Schnuffel wrote:
Antoinette wrote:

Nothing we all haven't seen or heard before FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 680495 but if you wanna keep him on the couch for a while so we can pick his brains I am more than happy to assist you FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 192282

We will keep him here to see if he has anything worth saying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2