Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help by Missing Madeleine Forum for 'WATKINS MISSING CHILDREN' Case

2 posters

Go down

Help by Missing Madeleine Forum for 'WATKINS MISSING CHILDREN' Case Empty Help by Missing Madeleine Forum for 'WATKINS MISSING CHILDREN' Case

Post  StephenWatkins Thu 29 Dec - 21:07

Help by Missing Madeleine Forum for 'WATKINS MISSING CHILDREN' Case

Dear Members - Thank you for posting some of my news and following my son’s story. I apologize that I have not been on your forum sooner but as you can see I have been very busy. I will be returning to Poland for the Hague appeal where the Polish Judge denied my sons to return to Canada after they were located.

The Polish Hague Judge Ordered my two Missing Watkins Boys to remain in Poland even though the Polish Judge:

- CONFIRMED that international laws were broken and my sons were illegally abducted from Canada.
- CONFIRMED that the Father had sole custody upon their kidnapping here in Canada.
- CONFIRMED that my sons were in hiding over a year’s time and NOT going to school.
- CONFIRMED that the Abducting Mother tried to illegally manipulate the Polish Court system by opening other cases in different Polish jurisdictions.
- CONFIRMED that the Abducting Mother was creating Parental Alienation towards their father.
- SUPPORTED that abducting mother parental rights were taken away prior to The Hague Hearing and status would remain the same after judgment.
- MOTIONED that the Abducting Mother needs to seek professional help.

Your support is greatly appreciated and welcomed. Please make sure you join BOTH my FB PAGE and FB GROUP page to follow this case. I updated it daily. Also make sure you join my TWITTER account.

Here is where you can contact me:

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Watkins.Missing.Children
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/206028506119189/

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Child_Abduction

E-MAIL: Watkins.Missing.Children@gmail.com

WWW: http://www.Watkins-Missing-Children.com (Sorry – It has not been updated)

I would like to get in contact with Kate and Gerry McCann to get some of their advice on getting support by the British Government as there seems to be many British/Polish abductions to Poland. I also sent multiple e-mails to Kate and Gerry McCann with regards to helping them to design a Custom QR CODE as a tool for their search for Madeleine but I have yet to receive any correspondences from them. I have been creating these for families and NGO's at no cost to help raise awareness and as a social networking tool.

I would also like to get in touch with Stephen Timms, MP East Ham, as he has raised the issue of Parental Child Abduction in the Commons by highlighting the case of one of his constituents.

Please TELL more members on the Missing Madeleine Forum about my son’s case as I desperately need support by British People and by members on this forum.

Here is only some of the latest news:

- WATKINS MISSING CHILDREN -

NATIONAL TV NEWS:

Global National TV News
GLOBAL NEWS - Father Pleads for Help by PM of Canada in International Child Abduction Case to Poland

CTV National TV News
CTV National News - Father Finds Abducted Sons Custody Fight Goes Global

[center]CTV Toronto TV News
CTV News Toronto - Father Finds Missing / Abducted Sons in Poland

CTV National TV News
BREAKING NEWS: FOUND - MISSING CHILDREN - International Abduction Alexander Christopher Watkins

NATIONAL NEWSPAPERS:
The Globe and Mail: http://bitly.com/Globe-and-Mail-Dec-12-2011
The Toronto Star: http://bitly.com/Toronto-Star-Dec-10-2011
The Huffington Post: http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2011/12/10/ontario-abducted-kids-home_n_1140564.html
The Canadian Press - 1130News: http://m.news1130.com/National/article/308792
The Canadian Press - 680News: http://www.680news.com/news/national/article/308792--ontario-father-fights-international-battle-to-bring-two-sons-home
CityTV: http://www.citytv.com/toronto/citynews/news/local/article/174224--gta-man-fights-international-battle-to-bring-sons-home

WORLD-WIDE:

Newz4u.net

Newz4u.net Article: http://bitly.com/Newz4u-Dec-22-2011
World-Wide Article: http://bitly.com/ABP-World-Group-Dec-23-2011

TESTIMONY VIDEO RELEASED:

Watkins Missing Children - ANGELA Video Testimonial STEP MOTHER to Alexander Christopher Watkins

Watkins Missing Children - VANESSA Video Testimonial STEP SISTER to Alexander Christopher

Vanessa was also the VOICE for the children for the ICMEC video created by Stephen Watkins for International / National Missing Children's Day which featured 30 Missing Children. You can see that I included other BRITISH cases in this video and this video was created with direct help of the ICMEC. This video is being played on the ICMEC YouTube video channel and was ALSO approved by the U.S. State Department as a video response to Secretary Hillary Clinton's National Address on May 25, 2011.

National Missing Children's Day | International Missing Children's Day 25 May 25th

[center]YOUR HELP TO SHARE THIS VIDEO ON ALL YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS IS GREATLY APPRECIATED TO HELP FIND ALL THESE CHILDREN

You may ALSO be aware, while I had been searching for my sons, I have been a great advocate in the introduction of QR CODES on Missing Children / People Posters. I have been creating Custom Designer QR CODES for many NGO Organizations and International Missing Children and People cases worldwide for hi-profile cases at NO cost to the organizations or to the families. You can see my Pictures Presentation here with only some of the samples:

I also helped a UK father and created the QR CODES for his campaign to find his abducted daughter here in Canada. The little girl was FOUND!! I have reached out to many families, including Americans and British including the McCann Family who are trying to locate their missing children. Here is a news report:

GLOBAL National News
GLOBAL NEWS - QR CODES help to find Missing Abducted Children / People on Posters / Ads - QR CODE

In the last month, I have hit every National TV news network, National Newspaper and the story has been heard on many radio stations in Canada. What I am trying to achieve here in Canada is similar what David Goldman and Congressman Chris Smith did in the United States. I am putting pressure on the Canadian government to make a strong statement against Poland and also possibly impose sanctions.

It seems that I have everyone's attention now and all MP's across the country.

I have been directing my comments to the Prime Minister of Canada, Stephen Harper, although I am unsure if it is falling on deaf ears or if he will step-up even though on May 25 he launched http://missingkids.ca/ and made statements that he will help to FIND and RETURN abducted Children.

Here is the Official PRESS RELEASE: http://pm.gc.ca/eng/media.asp?id=4122

Unfortunately, unlike the United States where a Congressman can take the plight on behalf of a citizen, our MP's don't seem to break rank and go that extra mile except for making speeches. Not sure if that is the same in the UK?

I would like to give Kudos to UK's Stephen Timms, MP East Ham, as he has raised the issue of Parental Child Abduction in the Commons by highlighting the case of one of his constituents.

NEWS LINK: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-16276857

As I appreciate that not ONE but TWO MP's have spoken about my sons case in the Canadian House of Commons, there has been little the Canadian Government has done to use and statements or political clout against Poland.

LOIS BROWN, MP - Help Bring Missing / Abducted Canadian Children Home from Poland - Watkins Boys

JINNY SIMS, NDP MP - Help Bring Missing / Abducted Canadian Children Home from Poland - Watkins Boys

I am going to be holding rally's at the Polish Consulate in Toronto and the Polish Embassy in Ottawa.

I have already completed my first which you can read in the news links above.

Does ANYONE know of any other BRITISH cases dealing with the country of Poland? Please let me know and also let them know to contact me.

I think it should be a WORLD-WIDE indicative against POLAND fight and I and others dealing with Poland should get together with me as a group effort. Poland has a LONG and documented track record for NOT following the Hague Convention, and in my specific case, the INTERPOL treaty amongst nations as well.

I know the Canadian Embassy in Poland had meetings with the American Embassy and the British Embassy in Poland on strategies.

I am NOT stopping my fight and along with putting pressure on the Prime Minister of Canada, Stephen Harper, I will NOW start to now put pressure on the "Governor General of Canada", David Lloyd Johnston, and also sending communications to the QUEEN of England.

I have three ways to get communications through to the Queen as I was lucky to go to the same school as Prince Andrew and I have also meet him in previous dinner events here in Canada. I am also affiliated with two organizations where the Queen is the head of the organizations.

I can't believe I now have to put so much pressure on our government of Canada just to make a strong statement with regards to what is happening with The Hague Convention Treaty and the INTERPOL Treaty with Poland.

As you may or may not know, in my sons International Child Abduction case, it is quite technical and there is much documentation supporting the fact that there is a major CANADA -> USA and USA -> CANADA Border Security Problem due to the fact that Passports are NOT checked. My sons International Child Abduction was done by their non-custodial Mother using a “Cancelled” / “Revoked” Canadian Passport and a suspended Drivers Lisence. The Canadian government confirmed in writing all were revoked on January 26, 2009. U.S. Homeland Security confirmed 3-Canadain Passports were used to abduct my sons. This case exposed a major Border Security risk between our countries.

Unfortunately there are NO "Exit Control Strategies" such as un the United Kingdom and both our nations are NOT sharing Passport Information. Your documents are NOT check on the way out electronically to ensure they are valid and ONLY being checked through the NO-FLY-LIST and NCIC databases so this is leading to many people being able to travel on CANCELLED/ REVOKED Passports, Passports ALREADY reported Lost or Stolen on BOTH sides of the border, in International Child Abduction cases and possibly many Human Trafficked cases. This is one of the problems which let my ex-wife to abduct my sons with a "Cancelled" Canadian Passport into the United States.

GLOBAL National News
GLOBAL NATIONAL NEWS: Missing Children - International Child Abduction - Canceled Passport Used

CTV CanadaAM
CTV: International Child Abduction Exposes CANADIAN / US National Border Passport Security Problems

CRIMESTOPPERS of York Region
BREAKING NEWS: Canadian Police want Europe Media & Public Help in International Child Abduction case

I DON'T understand why Americans are NOT angry of this fact as my son’s abduction exposed a serious problem where people can enter the United States illegally? I would think this fact would help me to get more support by Americans to close this loop hole?

The other issues it the fact that even though Canada has issued an INTERPOL "Red Notice" http://www.interpol.int/Wanted-Persons/(wanted_id)/2009-28399, Poland does NOT have extradition to Canada. There IS however an extradition agreement between the United States and Poland.

Just so you know, in my life I have had the pleasure to not only live in Canada but also in the United States and in the States of NY, MA, CO, in Tokyo, Japan and also Sydney Australia. My trip to Poland marked my 57 country I have visited worldwide. I have also been to London on a few of my journeys.

My experience has shown me what it means to be a Canadian, an American and be in the cultures of many other nations.

Your help would be greatly appreciated if you could assist me with these questions:

Q - Any way to contact Kate and Gerry McCann to have a short chat on strategy so I can follow similar tactics to seek Political help?
Q - I have sent multiple e-mails about creating a Custom QR CODE Design as a tool for the Find Madeleine campaign.
Any way to contact Kate and Gerry to see if they received my e-mail messages? I think they should be aware on how hard it is to contact them.
Q - Any way to contact Stephen Timms, East Ham MP, to have a short chat on strategy so I can follow similar tactics to seek Political help?
Q - Any thoughts how more BRITISH People could help and get involved in my plight?
Q - Does ANYONE know of any other BRITISH cases dealing with the country of Poland? Any contact info?
StephenWatkins
StephenWatkins

Number of posts : 5
Warning :
Help by Missing Madeleine Forum for 'WATKINS MISSING CHILDREN' Case Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help by Missing Madeleine Forum for 'WATKINS MISSING CHILDREN' Case Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Help by Missing Madeleine Forum for 'WATKINS MISSING CHILDREN' Case Empty Thank you for posting the answers to these questions or your comments on the reply thread

Post  StephenWatkins Thu 5 Jan - 15:25

Hi everyone,

With 149 reads on this post since last week, just wondering if anyone can answer any of my questions I had listed at the end of my first post?
I will post them again here:

Q - Any way to contact Kate and Gerry McCann to have a short chat on strategy so I can follow similar tactics to seek Political help?
Q - I have sent multiple e-mails about creating a Custom QR CODE Design as a tool for the Find Madeleine campaign.
Any way to contact Kate and Gerry to see if they received my e-mail messages? I think they should be aware on how hard it is to contact them.
Q - Any thoughts how more BRITISH People could help and get involved in my plight?
Q - Does ANYONE know of any other BRITISH cases dealing with the country of Poland? Any contact info?

You help to answer these questions is greatly appreciated and welcomed.

Thank you for posting the answers to these questions or your comments on the reply thread.
StephenWatkins
StephenWatkins

Number of posts : 5
Warning :
Help by Missing Madeleine Forum for 'WATKINS MISSING CHILDREN' Case Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help by Missing Madeleine Forum for 'WATKINS MISSING CHILDREN' Case Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Help by Missing Madeleine Forum for 'WATKINS MISSING CHILDREN' Case Empty Re: Help by Missing Madeleine Forum for 'WATKINS MISSING CHILDREN' Case

Post  Claudia79 Thu 5 Jan - 16:19

StephenWatkins wrote:Hi everyone,

With 149 reads on this post since last week, just wondering if anyone can answer any of my questions I had listed at the end of my first post?
I will post them again here:

You help to answer these questions is greatly appreciated and welcomed.

Thank you for posting the answers to these questions or your comments on the reply thread.

The only way I can think about is searching for Kate and Gerry's page on Facebook. The Administrator of the page claims to be in close contact with them. I wouldn't get my hopes up, though. Good luck!
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Help by Missing Madeleine Forum for 'WATKINS MISSING CHILDREN' Case Empty Re: Help by Missing Madeleine Forum for 'WATKINS MISSING CHILDREN' Case

Post  Guest Thu 5 Jan - 17:56

I certainly wish there was something I could do to help. Sadly I don't think the McCanns are likely to be of any use to anybody else. Is it permissible to give out their address which is as far as I know in the public domain? Mind you they are so well known that just writing to them at Rothley, Leicester will get there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down