Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine - The Case In Balance

+5
cass
marxman
mossman
NoStone
pennylane
9 posters

Go down

Madeleine - The Case In Balance Empty Madeleine - The Case In Balance

Post  NoStone Thu 12 Apr - 8:14

I know I am only repeating what many in the forum have already said - that there are too many high-ups that would be implicated if the truth about Madeleine was to be revealed but I thought I would set things out as I saw them anyway.

I was wondering about the Scales of Justice, how its the weight of evidence that decides the outcome.

I wondered why then the weight of evidence in the case of the missing girl - Madeleine McCann had not come down on one side. Perhaps, I thought, there was more of a counter weight balancing things out on the other side - but what could that counterweight be?

Then I thought not of the balance of evidence tipping the Scales of Justice, but something tipping them the other way an invisible force perhaps. Maybe this might be the amount damage a particular conclusion might bring to certain other people.

So please bare with me as I will not have this right nor will I have en captured everything/everyone possibly involved - it is meant as a discussion.

Instead of evidence of Truth replace it with the weight of damage on those involved if the scales tipped the way of the Truth and Justice.

(I wish I could put this into a graphic with the scales showing either side but I cannot so you will have to do with two lists which I hope you will add to or amend as you feel)

I have called one side of the scales - the Abduction v The Alternative remembering always of course, that Madeleine is at the centre of all of this.

If the case for an Abduction is proved - or prevails - who is damaged? The Parents (but they seems to be managing with this guilt ok - thriving on it some might say), the family, The PJ (for not properly investigating), Amaral, The PI's (for failing to pick up the leads but they have been paid so no real damage). Who else?

If the case for something other than an abduction - The Alternative is proven (or prevails) the who is damaged? The Parents and family (they still have lost) The PJ (for not proving the case beyond doubt in the first place) The British Government, 2/3 Prime Ministers? MI6? Clarence Mitchell, The British Police, The British Press (a long list of folks to be covered here), the people that set up, donated to and run the fund, the Tapas 7 (all of them or not?),CR, other 'supporters' celeb and non-celeb -

- there are many more please add to the list.

Perhaps the counterweight that is preventing the Scales of Justice from tipping towards the Truth and Justie is that someone has their finger on the scales - but then that's the problem as Justice is blind is it not!???

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=scales+of+justice&view=detail&id=E72FC3477F0B1D5751E3460562F028DEDB9DADD8&first=0&qpvt=scales+of+justice&FORM=IDFRIR
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :
Madeleine - The Case In Balance Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine - The Case In Balance Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Madeleine - The Case In Balance Empty Re: Madeleine - The Case In Balance

Post  marxman Thu 12 Apr - 8:56

Good thought provoking post Nostone Madeleine - The Case In Balance 307691
and just to add my tuppence worth, I would offer
the element of 'Time' as a major factor in all of this.
Timing and time must play a significant part within
the evolution of truth and justice.
In 07, it was a time when this case received
the most heat, as in maximum media, political clout and
public sympathy and a slick PR campaign and the ever
growing coffers to their fund.
Today, after 5 years, their 'heat' has cooled and many
of their big financial backers have either jumped ship
or backed off. British political, police and press have
relaxed their support and they now 'hang on' to expensive
legal threats and law suits which must be draining their
coffers of cash to a trickle.
So, time has played it's part, and time is always on the
side of truth, and time has bucket loads of the stuff, and
I believe now that the time is right.
I think 2012 will be a good year for truth and justice.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
Madeleine - The Case In Balance Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine - The Case In Balance Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 12 Apr - 9:04

Excellent post, NoStone! Madeleine - The Case In Balance 944533

My concern is this..... if you take down the gruesome twosome, wouldn't Clarence Mitchell be dragged down too? And how much dirt does Mitchell & Co have on top members of both governments? I'm guessing a hell of a lot! Then things start to decidedly complicated don't they?
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Thu 12 Apr - 9:05

marxman wrote:Good thought provoking post Nostone Madeleine - The Case In Balance 307691
and just to add my tuppence worth, I would offer
the element of 'Time' as a major factor in all of this.
Timing and time must play a significant part within
the evolution of truth and justice.
In 07, it was a time when this case received
the most heat, as in maximum media, political clout and
public sympathy and a slick PR campaign and the ever
growing coffers to their fund.
Today, after 5 years, their 'heat' has cooled and many
of their big financial backers have either jumped ship
or backed off. British political, police and press have
relaxed their support and they now 'hang on' to expensive
legal threats and law suits which must be draining their
coffers of cash to a trickle.
So, time has played it's part, and time is always on the
side of truth, and time has bucket loads of the stuff, and
I believe now that the time is right.
I think 2012 will be a good year for truth and justice.

Thanks Marxman - I would say your post is worth more than tuppance!!! Madeleine - The Case In Balance 25346 Ah yes - the sands of time - maybe they will erode the counter force?
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Thu 12 Apr - 9:09

pennylane wrote:Excellent post, NoStone! Madeleine - The Case In Balance 944533

My concern is this..... if you take down the gruesome twosome, wouldn't Clarence Mitchell be dragged down too? And how much dirt does Mitchell & Co have on top members of both governments? I'm guessing a hell of a lot! Then things start to decidedly complicated don't they?

Thanks Pennylane - All those powerful people with their reputations to loose and at what cost? - just the life of a three year old neglected girl that's all. Do we give a jot???
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 12 Apr - 10:09

NoStone wrote:
pennylane wrote:Excellent post, NoStone! Madeleine - The Case In Balance 944533

Thanks Pennylane - All those powerful people with their reputations to loose and at what cost? - just the life of a three year old neglected girl that's all. Do we give a jot???

You're welcome NoStone,

....and what if the Birmingham FSS results did find evidence/proof that Madeleine was dead in the McCanns apartment and hire car... and these results were pulled and covered up! Can we ever hope for justice to prevail if that were the case? Surely the powers behind such an action would run deep and dark within the bowels of the British establishment!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 12 Apr - 10:29

I would say the U.K. Press, their support for the McCanns and derision of the PJ definitely tipped the scales in the McCanns favour..
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Thu 12 Apr - 20:23

Panda wrote:

I would say the U.K. Press, their support for the McCanns and derision of the PJ definitely tipped the scales in the McCanns favour..

Yes indeed Panda, but pardon my expression but
the press are like whores, they will follow a
story until its readership interest and sales figures
decline. Which I think has happened. Furthermore,
the media are always looking for new blood, a scoop
of the century, and they have a nose for it!!!
When they turn, which I hope will be soon, the 'poppy
syndrome' will occur and the McCanns and Co will
be infamous and a right old earner.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Sat 14 Apr - 12:26

This is exactly what I had in mind!! Thanks to HiDeHo for the graphic!!!

Put all the people and organisations that could be damaged on one side of the scales and we might see why Madeleine has had no Justice. Of course many of them that might be damaged - PM's included (unless there were other underhand things they may fear) could easily absolve themselves by admitting that they were taken in by the Mc's - that would be an honest thing to do and very understandable seeing as others have already said so - did'nt the Priest say he had been decieved by them?

Take a couple of key cards away from that pile and the whole lot collapses!

So many who were no more than superficially involved could absolve themselves, do the decent thing and swollow a litttle bit of their pride - and say they made a mistake - a very small one in comparison with the one Madeleine finds herself in!!!

[img]Madeleine - The Case In Balance Why11[/img]
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 14 Apr - 14:10

Well done again HiDeHo ....it really is horrifying to realise just how many people Madeleine's disappearance has affected.

I think another list should be made of those who have benefitted financially from this child who had such a short life should be drawn up., I'll start off.

Gerry McCann
Kate McCann
Clarence Mitchell
Metodo 3
Halligen,
Alpha Investigations
Carter Ruck,
Bell Braithwaite
John McCann
Doug Skehan
Brian Kennedy
Jon Corner
P Hiubner
M.J. Linnett
E. Smethhurst

Cany you think of any more?

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 14 Apr - 14:25

NoStone wrote:This is exactly what I had in mind!! Thanks to HiDeHo for the graphic!!!

Put all the people and organisations that could be damaged on one side of the scales and we might see why Madeleine has had no Justice. Of course many of them that might be damaged - PM's included (unless there were other underhand things they may fear) could easily absolve themselves by admitting that they were taken in by the Mc's - that would be an honest thing to do and very understandable seeing as others have already said so - did'nt the Priest say he had been decieved by them?

So many who were no more than superficially involved could absolve themselves, do the decent thing and swollow a litttle bit of their pride - and say they made a mistake - a very small one in comparison with the one Madeleine finds herself in!!!

a family member that is now x police once said to me early on too many pll are involved and have egg on their face . yes a bit of dented pride for picking the wrong horse yes . but would they damage all on the mcann scales , sorry to say but at the min im beginng to think white wash . and this is the 1st time in ages
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sat 14 Apr - 14:49

cass wrote:
NoStone wrote:This is exactly what I had in mind!! Thanks to HiDeHo for the graphic!!!

a family member that is now x police once said to me early on too many pll are involved and have egg on their face . yes a bit of dented pride for picking the wrong horse yes . but would they damage all on the mcann scales , sorry to say but at the min im beginng to think white wash . and this is the 1st time in ages

Hi Cass, I do understand your frustration but I really
can't see a whitewash. But maybe a whitewash of sorts.
Maybe the SY investigation will end up santitising the
secondary players but settle for the prosecution of the
primary culprits as in the tapas 9. or even just the duo.
I just feel a whitewash is out of the question because
as an equation it dosn't fit. If you believe that the McCann
team is full of corrupt supportive people then a far more
corrupt force must be employed to protect it at all costs.
As you will notice, its a new team of PJ, Britain's finest
as in NSY, a different PM, and a 5 year period for the
public to read and digest most of the evidence. So in
order to muster a corruptable force to suppress the truth it
would require a will and a way reminiscence of the cover up
to the D Day landings.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ang Sat 14 Apr - 14:54

I think I give up on justice for Madeleine since they're in VIP seats right now at Wembley ready to watch the FA cup between two Liverpool teams. They sure as hell know people in high places.
Ang
Ang
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 207
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 14 Apr - 15:00

Ang wrote:I think I give up on justice for Madeleine since they're in VIP seats right now at Wembley ready to watch the FA cup between two Liverpool teams. They sure as hell know people in high places.

i just mentioned that on another topic, i thought i was hallucinating when i saw the two of them looking at me from my tv. not that they brought their team much luck though Madeleine - The Case In Balance 25346
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sat 14 Apr - 15:06

Ang wrote:I think I give up on justice for Madeleine since they're in VIP seats right now at Wembley ready to watch the FA cup between two Liverpool teams. They sure as hell know people in high places.

Hi Ang, don't worry, two Liverpool teams slog it out
on one field as the McCanns watch on, most likely
oblivious to SY and PJ preparing the ground for a
level playing field. I hope they enjoy the game because
I suspect another match in Portugal is on the cards. Madeleine - The Case In Balance 25346
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 14 Apr - 15:47

oh marxsman i hope that you are right . we all have our ups and down days i do too . with all these postponing of trials ga and tont bennett i hope its done for a good reason example something good is happening , re justice for madeline . i just think its very sad that a little girl leaves to go on holiday so innocent with her family to be left night after night . never to return from holiday . and her mummy and daddy are treat like lord and lady muck wheres the justice . my tree that i planted in 2007 is on bloom and i feel so sad at the min .

what can justice mean to posters here ? my justice for sy to get to the truth i really hope they do for madeline and all the children that are going on holiday and might get left alone because the mcanns did , a message has to be sent out that this is wrong , the mcanns and their friends were wrong and it needs to be said by our goverment
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Ang Sat 14 Apr - 15:58

marxman wrote:

Hi Ang, don't worry, two Liverpool teams slog it out
on one field as the McCanns watch on, most likely
oblivious to SY and PJ preparing the ground for a
level playing field. I hope they enjoy the game because
I suspect another match in Portugal is on the cards. Madeleine - The Case In Balance 25346

Really hope you're right Marxman Madeleine - The Case In Balance 944533
Ang
Ang
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 207
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 14 Apr - 16:01

I too did believe at one time it was going to be a whitewash but I can't see how it can be, there is far to much interest in this case now then ever and it WILL ONLY GET WORSE if its whitewashed, it will make the UK public, Face Book, Twitter, bloggers and us nutters dig even further, it will be like a snowball effect.......and this is NOT what our Government or Scot yard will want.........I for one hate the British bulldog attitude, but in this case I'm fully behind it, I and just like the majority off us will never give up until the day Maddy gets justice. ........

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS Madeleine - The Case In Balance 873702
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 14 Apr - 16:54

I have a horrible feeling the Public will not get to know the outcome of the Report, although since the Taxpayer is paying for this Review they are entitled. You only have to look at the FOI requests turned down for no valid reason to see how undemocratic Britain is. I do think this is endgame though, the PJ will close the file.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sat 14 Apr - 17:36

Why would the PJ close the file? For all we know, the case may have already been re-opened. There have been some signs to show that may have happened.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 14 Apr - 17:39

Autumn wrote:
Why would the PJ close the file? For all we know, the case may have already been re-opened. There have been some signs to show that may have happened.

Could you indulge me and remind us what those signs are?

Bearing in mind how open the Portuguese Policing and Judicial regimes seem to be, I should have thought that a re-opening of the Case would be openly announced.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down