Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann - A New Investigation? /Thepottingshedder

+3
Badboy
margaret
Annabel
7 posters

Go down

Madeleine McCann - A New Investigation? /Thepottingshedder Empty Madeleine McCann - A New Investigation? /Thepottingshedder

Post  Annabel Mon 24 Jun - 16:16

http://thepottingshedder.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/madeleine-mccann-new-investigation.html?spref=tw

Madeleine McCann - A New Investigation?

So London's top prosecutor and her deputy visited Portugal mid April to consult with Portuguese officials about Madeleine's disappearance.  And subsequently, Theresa May has announced that Scotland Yard will be opening their own investigation.  Can we assume therefore that this has been rubberstamped by the Portuguese if Ms May has been able make this announcement?  Which is all very interesting, because British police can only investigate British suspects and the CPS can only prosecute British accused, those who are alive and kicking.  So, can we technically rule out the swarthy European masses and free range Portuguese eggs and assume that the culprit/s are British?  And will Scotland Yard, indeed ask their own dogs?

We can speculate until the cows come home, but should we exercise extreme caution?  Should we really believe the British media this time around, they normally print such pink crap, and we've been up this hopeful path before only to be let down.  It feels different this time though and I can't help but have more than a glimmer of hope for Madeleine.  The weekend papers have been surprisingly quiet and completely pink free.  It's almost like the calm before the storm.

The British authorities aided the Portuguese police and their investigation from very early on.  Google Lee Rainbow and Martin Grimes for a very interesting read.  However, if Scotland Yard do open a full investigation, will they also investigate some of their own officers?  In particular, I refer to the comments made by Mrs McCann herself in her book Madeleine...

Remember Bob Small?  He was the McCanns liaison to the British police and the van-man who set up the framing of an innocent Robert Murat, aided by (er err I carried her this way) Jane Tanner... well according to Mrs McCann on page 226, Bob Small gave Mr McCann indications of the FSS results before he was interviewed by the Portuguese police. Astonishing.  Mr McCann rang Ken Jones, head of ACPO the day after. Wonder why.  Imagine that - persons of interest having direct lines to top British brass and being spoon fed sensititve information which allowed them to keep one step ahead of the Portuguese.  Having indications of the FSS results prior to their arguido interviews gave the McCanns the ability to complete their offensive, and to their success they fled the country within days, aided and abetted by the British government.  One must assume that Goncalo Amaral was absolutely correct in his accusations of political manipulation and gross interference from the British in this criminal investigation.

And what about those officers who reportedly delivered boxes of files to the McCanns on their return to Rothley after fleeing Portugal?  Or those who informed them that their phones were being tapped?  Who supplied Gerry McCann with the top secret CEOP manuals?  Who made the visit to Portugal in an attempt to suppress certain information being released in the PJ files?  And who on earth thought it was a good idea to withhold the Gaspar statements?  This alone would have turned the investigation on its head.

This all needs looking into.  Interesting times ahead.

Another interesting thing has happened.  For some time now, this blog has been spammed by pro comments, without fail, every single day. Sometimes there are up to 50 comments a day left.  This is the reason the comments are now moderated - it's really not a problem going in daily and deleting the spam, some of it is very amusing.  However, since the CPS news broke - the spam just stopped overnight.  Saturday, Sunday and now Monday... 0 spam.  Zilch. Nada.  Wonder why.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Madeleine McCann - A New Investigation? /Thepottingshedder Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann - A New Investigation? /Thepottingshedder Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann - A New Investigation? /Thepottingshedder Empty Madeleine McCann - A New Investigation?

Post  interested Mon 24 Jun - 17:09

New (Monday 24 June, 2013) "Notes from a Potting Shedder" at thepottingshedder.blogspot on the interesting times ahead.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Madeleine McCann - A New Investigation? /Thepottingshedder Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann - A New Investigation? /Thepottingshedder Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann - A New Investigation? /Thepottingshedder Empty Re: Madeleine McCann - A New Investigation? /Thepottingshedder

Post  interested Mon 24 Jun - 17:15

Forgot to add, the last paragraph of this article is very telling.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann - A New Investigation? /Thepottingshedder Empty Re: Madeleine McCann - A New Investigation? /Thepottingshedder

Post  margaret Mon 24 Jun - 17:24

Good article but Theresa may hasn't yet announced a full investigation by SY yet?
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 24 Jun - 17:59

WHAT FILES  DID LEICS POLICE DELIVER TO MCCANN HOME,NEVER HEARD OF THIS
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 24 Jun - 18:09

My apology to the Administrators; in my haste I didn't realize that Annabel had already posted this as a new topic.  Please delete/revise as required.  Mia coupla.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 24 Jun - 18:22

interested wrote:My apology to the Administrators; in my haste I didn't realize that Annabel had already posted this as a new topic.  Please delete/revise as required.  Mia coupla.

I hate deleting threads so merged! Madeleine McCann - A New Investigation? /Thepottingshedder 25346
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 24 Jun - 18:35

AnnaEsse wrote:
interested wrote:My apology to the Administrators; in my haste I didn't realize that Annabel had already posted this as a new topic.  Please delete/revise as required.  Mia coupla.

I hate deleting threads so merged! Madeleine McCann - A New Investigation? /Thepottingshedder 25346

Thank you AnnaEsse!!  Note to myself: "In future smarten up".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 24 Jun - 19:40

0 comments!  A thundering silence - no doubt we are living in interesting times.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 24 Jun - 19:58

"However, since the CPS news broke - the spam just stopped overnight.  Saturday, Sunday and now Monday ... 0 spam.  Zilch. Nada.  Wonder why.

No pro McCann comments since the CPS news broke.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 24 Jun - 20:18

interested wrote:"However, since the CPS news broke - the spam just stopped overnight.  Saturday, Sunday and now Monday ... 0 spam.  Zilch. Nada.  Wonder why.

No pro McCann comments since the CPS news broke.

Just the same old saddoes on Twitter, trying to "out" folk.  The funny thing is that they mistakenly named an unrelated councillor as one of the "anti"s the other day. Madeleine McCann - A New Investigation? /Thepottingshedder 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 24 Jun - 20:35

excellent article.  I really hope that someone somewhere in authority and with balls has read K book Madeleine and noted that Bob Small had given confidential information to the parents of a missing child before the Police Authority of the country she disappeared in.  what is it that police files are given to the McCs, or are these the ones the Judge said they could have after the Chief Constable had his say.  It bloody beggars belief.  Perhaps there are more than the "suspects" needing to be interviewed about this case and improper behaviour.  Some police have gone to prison for giving information to papers, even though they didn't receive payment.  Is it possible that the same could happen to Bob Small or even "call me Stu" who said that he felt little could be achieved by the T7 being recall for a reconstruction.  Could either of these incidents and the person who gave the McCs the CEOP manual be viewed as obstructing the police in their inquiries?  Just asking.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down