Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IS YOUR COUNCIL WASTING YOUR COUNCIL TAX?

2 posters

Go down

IS YOUR COUNCIL WASTING YOUR COUNCIL TAX? Empty IS YOUR COUNCIL WASTING YOUR COUNCIL TAX?

Post  Badboy Fri 14 Mar - 0:50

A LONDON COUNCIL SPEND 2.6 MILLION ON A SYTEM TO DETECT POSSIBLE BENEFIT FRAUD(HOUSING ETC),IT MEASURES LEVELS OF STRESS IN VOICE,THIS METHOD HAS BEEN DISPROVED AND IS UNRELIABLE,THE COUNCIL SAVED £226,000 IN PUBLIC MONEY.
LIARS CAN ACTUALLY HAVE LESS STRESS IN THEIR VOICE.
IRONICALLY IT IS PROCURMENT FRAUD THAT COSTS LOCAL COUNCILS MOST MONEY,ALMOST £1BILLION A YEAR.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
IS YOUR COUNCIL WASTING YOUR COUNCIL TAX? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IS YOUR COUNCIL WASTING YOUR COUNCIL TAX? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

IS YOUR COUNCIL WASTING YOUR COUNCIL TAX? Empty Re: IS YOUR COUNCIL WASTING YOUR COUNCIL TAX?

Post  Badboy Thu 20 Mar - 0:21

SENT HOUSING/COUNCIL BENEFIT LETTERS IN SEPARATE ENVELOPES,LETTERS COULD HAVE BEEN SEND TOGHETHER SAVING PUBLIC MONEY.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :
IS YOUR COUNCIL WASTING YOUR COUNCIL TAX? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IS YOUR COUNCIL WASTING YOUR COUNCIL TAX? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

IS YOUR COUNCIL WASTING YOUR COUNCIL TAX? Empty Re: IS YOUR COUNCIL WASTING YOUR COUNCIL TAX?

Post  Badboy Thu 29 May - 2:06

LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE FALLING INTO ARREARS ON THEIR COUNCIL TAX.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 29 May - 9:21

Badboy wrote:A LONDON COUNCIL SPEND 2.6 MILLION ON  A SYTEM TO DETECT POSSIBLE BENEFIT FRAUD(HOUSING ETC),IT MEASURES LEVELS OF STRESS IN VOICE,THIS METHOD HAS BEEN DISPROVED  AND IS UNRELIABLE,THE COUNCIL SAVED £226,000 IN PUBLIC MONEY.
LIARS CAN ACTUALLY HAVE LESS STRESS IN THEIR VOICE.
IRONICALLY  IT IS PROCURMENT FRAUD THAT COSTS LOCAL COUNCILS MOST MONEY,ALMOST £1BILLION A YEAR.
Sounds like a good idea Badboy... They should test it on our 'Honourable Members' and the other den of iniquity in the Lords, who over the years have probably stolen £billions in fraudulent expense claims...
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 10 Aug - 23:49

my county council spend money on a PAYMENT MANAGEMENT system supposedly to SAVE MONEY,DAY CENTRE STAFF COULDN'T WORK OUT HOW TO PAY FOR INTERNET,INTERNET WAS CUT OFF TO MY DAY CENTRE FOR A WEEK.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 11 Aug - 9:53

Badboy wrote:my county council spend money on a PAYMENT MANAGEMENT system supposedly to SAVE MONEY,DAY CENTRE STAFF COULDN'T WORK OUT HOW TO PAY FOR INTERNET,INTERNET WAS CUT OFF TO MY DAY CENTRE FOR A WEEK.
Good morning Badboy,
As I posted on a previous topic, many of the National/Local Government vacancies are filled by over educated, unskilled incompetents. The same applies to the 'leadership' of many of our public and welfare services.
Earlier this summer I sold my car and bought another. I filled in all the relevant documents as to now not owning that particular car. About 4 weeks later I received a letter acknowledging that I was no longer owner of the car and their records had been updated. A couple of weeks after, on the Friday just gone, I received a letter reminding me that the road tax was due for my old car on the last day of August 2014.....

Incompetence and stupidity runs through every aspect of our government, none of those we pay to run our society are fit for any purpose.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 6 Sep - 2:36

HEARD FROM SOMEONE AT MY IT SUITE AT MY DAY CENTRE THAT THE COUNTY COUNCIL IS CHARGING £60 FOR INK CARTRIDGES(HP) YOU CAN GET INK CARTRIDGES IN SHOPS FOR £20.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 18 Oct - 20:22

IT SEEMS SPENDING MONEY ON COMPUTERS FOR SCHOOL PUPILS MAY BE WASTE OF MONEY BECAUSE SCHOOLS WHERE PUPILS SPENT TIME ON COMPUTERS DO WORSE THAN READING BOOKS/LISTENING TO TEACHERS ETC.,READ THIS IN NEWS SCIENTISTS,PLUS HANHELD COMPUTERS ARE DISTRACTING PUPILS FROM PAYING ATTENTIOION IN CLASS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 20 Mar - 1:28

Badboy wrote:SENT HOUSING/COUNCIL BENEFIT LETTERS IN SEPARATE ENVELOPES,LETTERS COULD HAVE BEEN SEND TOGHETHER SAVING PUBLIC MONEY.
same thing happened this year s well.
local councillor says they sen separate letters to husband and wife spending valuable rescoures
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 11 Jun - 22:24

COUNCILS ARE WASTING THOUSANDS BECAUSE OF ELECTORAL FORM ERRORS LIKE IN EU REFERENDUM(£30,000).
MY CONCIL HAS SPEND MILLIONS ON A ROUNDABOUT,IT APPEARS TOO HAVE MADE THINGS MORE DANGEROUS,BEEN SUGGESTED BY CRASH VICTIM THEY SHOULD CHANGE THINGS BACK,BECAUSE THINGS WERE SAFER THEN.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 21 Jun - 23:59

TAXPAYERS ALLIANCE HAS COMPLAINED SURREY COUNTY COUNCIL IS SPENDING THOUSANDS PURSUING A £60 FINE ON A PARENT WHOSE CHILD MISSED SCHOOL.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 29 Aug - 23:55

I HEARD FROM MY CARER TODAY THAT A SURRY COUNCIL SEND HER DAUGHTER A LETTER SAYING SHE WAS TO BE EVICTED,ONLY TO BE TOLD ITS A MISTAKE,COUNCIL SPEND £1000S IN COURT ON A MISTAKE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 9 Dec - 14:49

WENT TO ARCHIVE,SAW THEY HAVE SOME SMALL EXIT GLASS THINGY,STAFF HAD TO PRESS A BUTTON PRESUMBLY TO LET YOU OUT.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 7 Apr - 16:37

IT IS BEING SAID THAT IF DISABLED CHILDREN/PEOPLE WERE TAUGHT TO TRAVEL INDEPENTLY(SP?) TO SCHOOLS/COLLEGE,COUNCILS COULD SAVE MILLIONS,ONE COUNTY COUNCIL IS SPENDING MORE ON SUPPORTED TRAVELLING THAN ON SOCIAL WORKERS,THIS MIGHT NOT BE APPLICABLE IN EVERY CASE,BUT COULD SAVE MILLIONS IN PUBLIC MONEY IN LONG TERM.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 7 Apr - 19:14

The entire system of the DSS or whatever posh name they have given it needs overhauling and the multitude of transgressors/abusers asset stripped.

Every week when we go to do a shop at Morrisons, the disabled bays often have a high percentage of late plate 4x4s all with up to date disability badges and they can often times be seen to be loaded with huge volumes of Morrisons special offers by the 'disabled' drivers and transported to the 'corner shops' on the edge of town for sale at corner shop elevated prices...

A friend of mine who died from Asbestos related diseases about 9 years ago had been fighting to get his deserved compensation and assisted living payments for several years right up to his death. They challenged him at every step of the way and he never got a penny.

It's an overstaffed system, run by people who are barely qualified to breathe without instructions. But they are Civil Servants and little better than the corrupt Financial jugglers who have somehow taken over a system set up to care for the people of this nation. the not so 'Honourable' thieves that we elect at every General Election.

malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 8 Apr - 1:19

DWP/DEPARTMENT FOR WORK AND PENSIONS.
IDEALLY AN UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME NEEDED,FRAUD WOULD DROP AND IT WOULD BE ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY AS WELL.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 10 Apr - 13:20

lets hope councils don't get fined as a result of gdpr, EU DATA PROTECTION REGULATION,SEEMS A LOT OD COUNCILS ARE NOT PREPARED.
FINES OF MILLIONS OF POUNDS ARE POSSIBLE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 6 Jul - 13:09

SOMEONE WROTE TO LOCAL NEWSPAPER SAYING GOLDEN GOODBYES OF £2000,000 COULD BE BETTER SPEND ON COMMMUNITY PROJECTS,20 COMMUNITY PROJECTS GETTING SAY £10,000 EACH
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 11 Nov - 14:09

MY LOCAL COUNCIL SPEND ALMOST £300,000 ON TRYING TO GET PEOPLE INTO TOP OF TOWN,GIMMOCKS LIKE FLOWERS POTS ETC, WASTE OF MONEY, BANKS /SHOPS ETC CLOSING.
THINK I COULD DO BETTER.
MIRROR,MIRROR ON THE WALL,WHICH IS THE MOST WASTEFUL COUNCIL OF THEM ALL?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down