Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spudgun/Madeleine McCann-What PRICE the TRUTH? £6m and RISING.

+5
chrissie
malena stool
Freja53
wantthetruth
Annabel
9 posters

Go down

Spudgun/Madeleine McCann-What PRICE the TRUTH? £6m and RISING.  Empty Spudgun/Madeleine McCann-What PRICE the TRUTH? £6m and RISING.

Post  Annabel Wed 2 Apr - 21:48

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Spudgun/Madeleine McCann-What PRICE the TRUTH? £6m and RISING.  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Spudgun/Madeleine McCann-What PRICE the TRUTH? £6m and RISING.  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Spudgun/Madeleine McCann-What PRICE the TRUTH? £6m and RISING.  Empty Re: Spudgun/Madeleine McCann-What PRICE the TRUTH? £6m and RISING.

Post  Wintabells Thu 3 Apr - 4:09

What a very hurtful and unhelpful summary.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
Spudgun/Madeleine McCann-What PRICE the TRUTH? £6m and RISING.  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Spudgun/Madeleine McCann-What PRICE the TRUTH? £6m and RISING.  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Spudgun/Madeleine McCann-What PRICE the TRUTH? £6m and RISING.  Empty Re: Spudgun/Madeleine McCann-What PRICE the TRUTH? £6m and RISING.

Post  wantthetruth Thu 3 Apr - 5:32

Excellent, as usual!  Spudgun/Madeleine McCann-What PRICE the TRUTH? £6m and RISING.  307691 
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Freja53 Thu 3 Apr - 8:13

Seems a very good summary to me. Please can you elaborate what you mean Wintabells? Thanks
Freja53
Freja53
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 288
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 3 Apr - 8:32

I suspect a hint of irony.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 3 Apr - 9:40

Yes, I'm sure of that. It's what the McCanns say about anything which doesn't agree with their fairy tale version of events.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 3 Apr - 10:02

Spudgun/Madeleine McCann-What PRICE the TRUTH? £6m and RISING.  307691 
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 3 Apr - 10:05

Quote from spudgun article
That the British TAX payer has spent almost six million pounds Sterling, (and RISING, every day), to have Scotland Yard 'reveal' to us the ‘NEW’ suspect that the McCann’s themselves spent a fortune and SIX years keeping HIDDEN from us.
Unquote.

That is one indisputeable fact that the McCanns, Detective Chief Inspector Clouseau Andy Redwood, their private eyes and their lawyers cannot deny.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 3 Apr - 10:08

It really is shocking malena
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Thu 3 Apr - 12:03

Succint and clear article. Merci Spudgun.
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 3 Apr - 16:56

Nothing there that I can disagree with....marvellous summary.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Thu 3 Apr - 19:22

Lioned wrote:I suspect a hint of irony.
 Spudgun/Madeleine McCann-What PRICE the TRUTH? £6m and RISING.  25346 
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Thu 3 Apr - 19:23

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Yes, I'm sure of that. It's what the McCanns say about anything which doesn't agree with their fairy tale version of events.

Exactly so.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 3 Apr - 19:44

Off course !  Spudgun/Madeleine McCann-What PRICE the TRUTH? £6m and RISING.  25346 
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 3 Apr - 19:54

Of course it was off course to think that Wintabells was being serious!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 3 Apr - 20:42

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Of course it was off course to think that Wintabells was being serious!

Thats what i meant of course !  Spudgun/Madeleine McCann-What PRICE the TRUTH? £6m and RISING.  25346 

I've had a tough day !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Thu 3 Apr - 21:00

Lioned wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Of course it was off course to think that Wintabells was being serious!

Thats what i meant of course !    Spudgun/Madeleine McCann-What PRICE the TRUTH? £6m and RISING.  25346 

I've had a tough day !

Thanks for clarifying me in my absence.

I thought that was a wonderful summary by Spudgun.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 3 Apr - 21:05

Wintabells wrote:
Lioned wrote:

Thats what i meant of course !    Spudgun/Madeleine McCann-What PRICE the TRUTH? £6m and RISING.  25346 

I've had a tough day !

Thanks for clarifying me in my absence.

I thought that was a wonderful summary by Spudgun.

My pleasure.  Spudgun/Madeleine McCann-What PRICE the TRUTH? £6m and RISING.  25346 
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down