Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest News from Egypt

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Latest News from Egypt - Page 2 Empty Re: Latest News from Egypt

Post  Badboy Tue 3 Nov - 0:16

fuzeta wrote:
Badboy wrote:ISIS CLAIM TO HAVE SHOT DOWN A RUSSIAN AIRPLANE,BUT OTHERS SOURCES CLAIM IT IS A TECHNICAL FAULT.

Hello Badboy, whatever caused it, this is such a tragedy, 224 people killed. Their poor relatives it is terrible.
TRULY TRAGIC LOSS OF LIFE,HOWEVER CAUSED
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Latest News from Egypt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Latest News from Egypt - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Tue 3 Nov - 14:48

The latest seems it may have been a bomb on board ,someone says a satellite was above the plane and saw it wobble a few times ,but it does look like it exploded by look of the debrea. terrible . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :
Latest News from Egypt - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Latest News from Egypt - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 3 Nov - 19:49

joyce1938 wrote:The latest seems it may have been a bomb on board ,someone says a satellite was above the plane and saw it wobble a few times ,but it does look like it exploded by look of the debrea. terrible . joyce1938
I READ THAT AN AMERICAN SATELLITE SAW A FLASH OF LIGHT BEFORE PLANE CRASHED,THEY ARE ALSO THAT A BLACK RECORDER,THERE WAS A SUDDEN SOUND BEFORE PLANE CRASHED,ALSO SAID PLANE FALL 5,000? FEET IN AN INSTANT.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 6 Nov - 20:26

joyce1938 wrote:The latest seems it may have been a bomb on board ,someone says a satellite was above the plane and saw it wobble a few times ,but it does look like it exploded by look of the debrea. terrible . joyce1938

Well Joyce it now looks almost certain it was a bomb. Terrible people that can do this and think it is the way to reach their God, or that is what they say anyway! Who would want a God like that? I would rather burn in hell.

I myself would not have travelled to anywhere like this in these present times. People seem to think that it will not happen to them and of course it happens to somebody, In this case 224 somebody's. Terribly tragic, I so feel for their family left behind and the awful waste of lives, young children amongst them.

Where will it end?
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 7 Nov - 1:57

REPORTS FROM FRANCE SUGGESTS EXPLOSION WAS HEARD ON BLACK BOX RECORDERS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Sat 7 Nov - 14:13

your not kidding fuzeta, this time in which we live ,I ju.st don't understand how can it be that people still want to kill each other eh ? Sometimes I feel I just don't want to see news,. hope you are well joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 7 Nov - 15:47

IN AUGUST,I THINK IT WAS,A PLANE NEAR SHARM AL SHEIKH WITH BEITISH HOLIDAYMAKERS WAS ALMOST SHOT DOWN BY A MISSILE AS IT WAS COMING IN TO LAND.
SOUNDS LIKE THERE SHOULD CRACK DOWN ON THEIR MILITANTS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 7 Jan - 12:58

GUNMEN OPEN FIRE ON A TOURIST BUS NEAR PYRAMIDS WOUNDING 2.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2