Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK Justice Forum 'seeks moderator for the Madeleine board'.

+3
weissnicht
fred
interested
7 posters

Go down

UK Justice Forum 'seeks moderator for the Madeleine board'.  Empty UK Justice Forum 'seeks moderator for the Madeleine board'.

Post  comperedna Wed 16 Mar - 12:14

Their own moderator has to leave and the replacement can be 'pro' MBM but must be fair to all viewpoints.
This personal email came into my in-box this morning. The above is paraphrased. Not sure if it is 'done' to post such emails on another forum. Just in case someone on here is interested and hasn't had a message.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :
UK Justice Forum 'seeks moderator for the Madeleine board'.  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100UK Justice Forum 'seeks moderator for the Madeleine board'.  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

UK Justice Forum 'seeks moderator for the Madeleine board'.  Empty Re: UK Justice Forum 'seeks moderator for the Madeleine board'.

Post  Guest Wed 16 Mar - 16:33

It will need a brave person to take on the pro McCanns there!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

UK Justice Forum 'seeks moderator for the Madeleine board'.  Empty Re: UK Justice Forum 'seeks moderator for the Madeleine board'.

Post  interested Wed 16 Mar - 17:30

comperedna wrote:Their own moderator has to leave and the replacement can be 'pro' MBM but must be fair to all viewpoints.
This personal email came into my in-box this morning. The above is paraphrased. Not sure if it is 'done' to post such emails on another forum. Just in case someone on here is interested and hasn't had a message.

I'm not familiar with that forum but, assuming "MBM" refers to Madeleine, I would hope that all viewpoints represent people who are in favour of justice for her.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
UK Justice Forum 'seeks moderator for the Madeleine board'.  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100UK Justice Forum 'seeks moderator for the Madeleine board'.  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

UK Justice Forum 'seeks moderator for the Madeleine board'.  Empty I got it wrong the 'pro' doesn't mean pro Madeleine...

Post  comperedna Thu 17 Mar - 16:49

and finding out what happened to her but 'pro the McCanns'... ie the parents viewpoint. I was told so on another website... which explains why a pretty much innocent post questioning the abduction got me my head bitten off. I decided the moderation on the site wasn't up to much so I decided not to post there.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 17 Mar - 22:07

comperedna wrote:and finding out what happened to her but 'pro the McCanns'... ie the parents viewpoint.  I was told so on another website... which explains why a pretty much innocent post questioning the abduction got me my head bitten off. I decided the moderation on the site wasn't up to much so I decided not to post there.

Well I don't think I'll be looking in there. I get far too much propaganda 'pro McCanns' from the U.K. media.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 18 Mar - 8:41

Can you put a link, so I can have a nosey round, please?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

UK Justice Forum 'seeks moderator for the Madeleine board'.  Empty Reply to fred re UK Justice forum

Post  comperedna Fri 18 Mar - 11:40

I'm embarrassed to say I don't know how to 'put in a link', but if you put 'UK Justice Forum' into Google or Bing you will get straight there. It is a very muddled website, quite difficult to navigate around.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 18 Mar - 12:05

http://www.miscarriageofjustice.co/

I don't understand the layout of the system either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 18 Mar - 12:28

Thank you both xx
Off for a nosey round now. UK Justice Forum 'seeks moderator for the Madeleine board'.  294124
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  xtina Mon 21 Mar - 8:53

fred wrote:Thank you both xx
Off for a nosey round now.  UK Justice Forum 'seeks moderator for the Madeleine board'.  294124

its no way as bad as it used to be ...most things are allowed ..with a IMO...insults and goading are also banned now...it is not such a pro site as it was because [ i think of personal experience of site owner with mccs]

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=18.0

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6981.0
xtina
xtina
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 329
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Mon 21 Mar - 9:38

Not Born Yesterday wrote:It will need a brave person to take on the pro McCanns there!

It's very pro mc forum.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Mon 21 Mar - 10:20

weissnicht wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:It will need a brave person to take on the pro McCanns there!

It's very pro mc forum.

So join up and help redress the balance.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  xtina Mon 21 Mar - 10:25

weissnicht wrote:

It's very pro mc forum.

i wouldn't say you have to be brave ....just believe in what you post ....like there was no abduction

i have been on a while ...a don't think i have ever been attacked ...or if i have '''haven't noticed UK Justice Forum 'seeks moderator for the Madeleine board'.  294124
xtina
xtina
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 329
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Mon 21 Mar - 12:14

I think I should be more robust... not so chicken. There are some good things about the UK Justice Forum site, and I certainly believe John himself is fair-minded.

BTW I am amazed how many people think the very fact that Madeleine is/was missing means that therefore she was 'abducted'.

I mostly use the word 'abducted' in circumstances such as when a non-custodial foreign-born parent is known to have taken the child of a broken marriage away to his/her native country. Kidnapped is the normal English word for 'stolen away', though it is true that a ransome is usually demanded. Is it just me or is 'abducted' an odd word to use. (Aside from there being no evidence for it.)
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 21 Mar - 12:27

I don't recall the word abducted being used before in cases where the cause of a child's disappearance is unknown.

To accept the parents' claim of an abduction when there is no evidence of it is very odd.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 3 Apr - 13:41

Anyone that dismisses the dogs is pro McCann and then goes on to elaborate what else the dogs can mistakenly detect to apart from a corpse is an idiot....

If that is so, WHY in every case where the dogs have detected to cadaver scent and been RIGHT every time, haven't the lawyers for the defendant picked up on this and used it in a court off law?

Because they know the dogs are right and wouldn't waste their time even trying to look stupid.

But then it's only in this case the dogs findings have been disputed.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 3 Apr - 13:53

Myth #6 - Cadaver scenting dogs only react to human blood and corpses.

Wrong! These dogs react to many other substances.

Putrescine, or tetramethylenediamine, is a foul-smelling organic chemical compound NH2(CH2)4NH2 (1,4-diaminobutane or butanediamine) that is related to cadaverine; both are produced by the breakdown of amino acids in living and dead organisms and both are toxic in large doses. The two compounds are largely responsible for the foul odor of putrefying flesh, but also contribute to the odor of such processes as bad breath and bacterial vaginosis. They are also found in semen and some microalgae, together with related molecules like spermine and spermidine.

Cadaverine is a foul-smelling compound produced by protein hydrolysis during putrefaction of animal tissue. Cadaverine is a toxic diamine with the formula NH2(CH2)5NH2, which is similar to putrescine. Cadaverine is also known by the names 1,5-pentanediamine and pentamethylenediamine.  However, this diamine is not purely associated with putrefaction. It is also produced in small quantities by living beings. It is partially responsible for the distinctive odors of urine. 
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 02:17:34 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website > http://johnlamberton.webs.com       The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Is he a joke....found in bad breath, vaginosis, semen etc....my goodness, were they all dead lol.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down