Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUEST RED DOCUMENTARY

+2
tanszi
fred
6 posters

Go down

QUEST RED DOCUMENTARY Empty QUEST RED DOCUMENTARY

Post  Badboy Sat 20 Apr - 12:22

MIGHT HAVE ALREADY AIRED ON TV
SOMEONE SAID SOMEONE IS HOLDING BACK INFORMATION
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
QUEST RED DOCUMENTARY Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100QUEST RED DOCUMENTARY Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

QUEST RED DOCUMENTARY Empty Re: QUEST RED DOCUMENTARY

Post  fred Sat 20 Apr - 20:33

Yes, the parents are!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
QUEST RED DOCUMENTARY Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100QUEST RED DOCUMENTARY Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 25 Apr - 10:49

TO BE AIRED ON EITHER SATURDAY OR SUNDAY NIGHT
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 25 Apr - 18:00

fred wrote:Yes, the parents are!

They and their friends are holding plenty back!!
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 28 Apr - 13:00

saw half of documentary BEFORE TURNING OVER TO SEE DIFFERENT PROGRAMME ON DIFFERENT CHANNEL
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 28 Apr - 19:49

I know for sure that 12 years ago, when Madeleine was reported "missing", her mother refused to answer 48 questions put to her by the authorities who WANTED to find her.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 29 Apr - 1:34

THE PORTUGUESE POLICE HAD THEIR OWN THEORY ABOUT WHAT HAD HAPPEN.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 29 Apr - 1:38

Badboy wrote:THE PORTUGUESE POLICE HAD THEIR OWN THEORY  ABOUT WHAT HAD HAPPEN.

And we know Mr. Amaral was right.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  xtina Wed 1 May - 11:57

There is a 2-hour documentary on ID channel at 10 pm on Friday sky 154.

Not sure if a repeat but it does claim unseen ...apparently has a video of mccs removing Maddie from the bed.
xtina
xtina
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 329
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 1 May - 14:44

hi zrina i was just about to post the same programme but on Virgin 170 I hadn't heard that how could they have a video of the Mccs moving Maddie from her bed.

I want to watch it to see whether the McCs have collaborated with them, and just to see how close to the PJ files the programme is..
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  xtina Wed 1 May - 15:29

tanszi wrote:hi zrina i was just about to post the same programme but on Virgin 170  I hadn't heard that  how could they have a video of the Mccs moving Maddie from her bed.  

I want to watch it to see whether the McCs have collaborated with them, and just to see how close to the PJ files the programme is..  

Hi tanszi sorry I should have put a reconstruction video of the mccs taking Maddie from the bed, played by actors.
xtina
xtina
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 1 May - 18:35

sorry xtina I should have realised x
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  xtina Thu 2 May - 9:44

tanszi wrote:sorry xtina I should have realised x

I did see a link to this a couple of weeks ago ...but when I tried I got this page....We're sorry. This site is not available in your region. I'm in the UK

Interesting how they have the title as a Murder mystery too and on the anniversary of when Maddie went missing I am recording it probably same old stuff but we will have to see.

Investigation Discovery » Programs » Madeleine McCann: An ID Murder Mystery Print
Madeleine McCann: An ID Murder Mystery
Two-Hour Special Event Premieres Sunday, April 7 at 9/8c

ID INVESTIGATES CASE OF MISSING TODDLER IN ALL-NEW SPECIAL, “MADELEINE MCCANN: AN ID MURDER MYSTERY”
-- Two-Part Special Event Premieres Sunday, April 7 at 9/8c, Exclusively on ID –
(Silver Spring, MD) – For Kate and Gerry McCann, the night of May 3, 2007 was the day their dream Portugal vacation turned into a living nightmare. This infamous night was when their 3-year-old daughter, Madeleine, vanished from their hotel room just yards from where the young parents were dining. Convinced she was kidnapped from her bed, the McCanns desperately plead for Madeleine’s safe return, sparking a worldwide manhunt. But as international authorities ramped up their efforts, a veil of suspicion was cast on everyone by law enforcement and loved ones alike. Ten years following her shocking disappearance, Investigation Discovery (ID) examines what really happened to Madeleine McCann that fateful night in the two-hour special event, MADELEINE MCCANN: AN ID MURDER MYSTERY premiering Sunday, April 7 at 9/8c.

“The disappearance of Madeline McCann is every parent’s true life, nightmare: your little daughter is snatched from your hotel room in a foreign country, vanishing seemingly into thin air,” said Henry Schleiff, Group President of Investigation Discovery, Travel Channel, American Heroes Channel and Destination America. “Someone out there knows what really happened to Madeleine McCann, which is why we are eager to engage our passionate viewers in helping us to bring renewed attention to this heartbreaking case and, hopefully, find justice for Madeleine, once and for all.”

The latest installment from ID’s breakout MURDER MYSTERY franchise, MADELEINE MCCANN examines the case from top to bottom, dissecting the timeline leading up to Madeleine’s disappearance and the subsequent actions taken by law enforcement and loved ones alike to find her. The mini-series features all-new and exclusive interviews with key players in the investigation, including members of law enforcement, the McCann’s legal team, and a flurry of criminal experts and journalists who followed the case from the very beginning.

MADELEINE MCCANN: AN ID MURDER MYSTERY is produced for ID by American Media, Inc. and Jupiter Entertainment with Allison Wallach, Tim McConville, David Pecker, and Dylan Howard as Executive Producers. For Investigation Discovery, Pamela Deutsch is senior executive producer, Sara Kozak is senior vice president of production, Kevin Bennett is general manager, and Henry Schleiff is Group President of Investigation Discovery, Travel Channel, American Heroes Channel and Destination America.
xtina
xtina
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Fri 3 May - 13:42

Ten years following her shocking disappearance, Investigation Discovery (ID) examines what really happened to Madeleine McCann that fateful night

and how pray do they know what really happened. Really happened? Only the parents and the tapas lot know that.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 3 May - 20:07

documentary was on quest red last night
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 4 May - 0:58

Just saw pictures at DM Online of a "tearful" Kate as she attended a prayer service Friday night in Rothley. The service was supposed to be at the War Memorial (odd) but, because of the weather, the service was held instead at Rothley Baptist Church (again odd, because the McCanns are supposed to be R.C.) Gerry was not with her, it was said he is "working" in Italy.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  xtina Sat 4 May - 12:18

I taped it but have not watched it yet, but did notice title changed from Murder mystery to Mystery

Regardless of documentaries, mostly censored for the mcns benefit. Think this a good analysis of what should have been done 12 years ago today.

SNIP
- Do you think it will be resolved?

- I do not think it's going to be resolved. The only way to solve this case would be to do a reconstruction of that night, because if you read the case files you realize that within the group of eight people who were there, there are people who are lying, and some, blatantly.

https://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2019/05/francisco-moita-flores-in-maddie-case.html
xtina
xtina
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down