Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is on a diet at the moment

+22
jeanie
Fern
JOHNFRANCIS
buildersbum
Mollyonthecloud
Lioned
AnnaEsse
Panda
louiseh
lea
pennylane
Alfiefinn
kitti
4timesanan
wjk
fred
wantthetruth
Angelina
Elise
chrissie
the one and only big_l
Heartsease
26 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is on a diet at the moment

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 26 Jan - 18:17

4timesanan wrote:you know what i find hard is that with 4 grandchildren, i always have to keep a cupboard of 'goodies' and fill the fridge/freezer in case they all stay for tea ,dinner etc...and as for butter well i can't blame that on the kids...love butter,(naughty but nice)

Butter is much healthier than any of the alternatives because it is a natural product. The alternative spreads are so highly processed that they are really not very healthy, whatever the blurb on the box!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is on a diet at the moment

Post  4timesanan Mon 15 Feb - 18:46

encouragement needed..i still haven't been to weight watchers..keep putting it off....i gave up smoking with very little trouble because i wanted to give up ....but i am still reluctant to give up my food..dont know why..i am not happy with being a size 20 5'4". my other half loves me to eat with him but he is 6ft and is healthy..
4timesanan
4timesanan
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 548
Warning :
Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Mon 15 Feb - 19:12

4timesanan wrote:whats a WW gold badge?

It's when you reach the target weight that you are set at the beginning
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Mon 15 Feb - 20:21

I lost a stone (6.5kgs) befor Xmas, Ive put maybe 3lb(1.75kgs) back on but Im getting to grips with it again, what I do is try and cut back on the choc, sugar and cakes, not eating in between meals but if I do need to eat in between I usually try and have a mug of tea and one slice of wholemeal toast with jam (only if I havent had bread at lunch) I do try and stick with not eating bread if I can.
Ive eaten lots of veg including potatoes, pasta and brown rice, breakfast I have cereal or porridge.
It does work but only if you dont get obsessed with it, if you get to obsessed I think you give in, on a saturday I have a treat or two.
Ill let you kno in a month what weight Ive lost, if any!! Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 2 956518
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  the one and only big_l Mon 15 Feb - 21:19

my wife goes nuts at me, i could eat a banquet and never put an ounce on
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 727
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  4timesanan Mon 15 Feb - 21:30

i hope to get to weight watchers this week ...thursday at 10.30am...
4timesanan
4timesanan
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 15 Feb - 23:14

Good luck, nan, let us know how you get on Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 2 944533
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  4timesanan Mon 15 Feb - 23:18

well if you never hear from me again ..you'll know i didn'a make it Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 2 25346
4timesanan
4timesanan
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 15 Feb - 23:18

4timesanan wrote:i hope to get to weight watchers this week ...thursday at 10.30am...

Uh oh! Thursday!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  4timesanan Mon 15 Feb - 23:30

oh no i'll need me choc biccies and coffee on thursady...well i can go on thursday night at 6pm..
4timesanan
4timesanan
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 16 Feb - 9:46

4timesanan wrote:oh no i'll need me choc biccies and coffee on thursady...well i can go on thursday night at 6pm..

Yep! You'll have to start your weight watching later. Thursday will call for chocolate!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 18 Feb - 16:54

Good luck, nan Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 2 944533
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  4timesanan Thu 18 Feb - 17:53

wjk..thankyou...i actually got there at 10am....to begin with i have a target weight loss of 15lbs..the points system seems very easy to follow and allows for a lot of 'sins'..but today i have eaten more fruit then a bat.....no cream cakes today though, but i did eat a pound of grapes while reading the results of the court case.....2 plums for supper and 2 small low fat cheese triangle with a slice of brown bread Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 2 25346 i can do this...
4timesanan
4timesanan
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 18 Feb - 17:57

4timesanan wrote:wjk..thankyou...i actually got there at 10am....to begin with i have a target weight loss of 15lbs..the points system seems very easy to follow and allows for a lot of 'sins'..but today i have eaten more fruit then a bat.....no cream cakes today though, but i did eat a pound of grapes while reading the results of the court case.....2 plums for supper and 2 small low fat cheese triangle with a slice of brown bread Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 2 25346 i can do this...

You should write down your points every time you eat....it really helps.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  4timesanan Thu 18 Feb - 18:03

yep..got a tracker diary from WW...
4timesanan
4timesanan
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 18 Feb - 22:41

Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 2 944533 Good for you, nan. Keep it up Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 2 307691
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  4timesanan Sun 21 Feb - 20:22

well this day 4 of my weight watchers plan and although it is a very good plan,,right now i am hungry and i have no points left..what to do..its been a very long time since i have actually felt this hungry.....me no like
4timesanan
4timesanan
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  JOHNFRANCIS Sun 21 Feb - 20:29

4timesanan,im at slimming world and i have lost 6lbs in 2 weeks.You dont have to be hungry at all .You can eat loads of meat fish fruit&veg.You can have green days where you can eat as much pots &pasta as you want,on red days as much meat as you can eat. Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 2 Icon_flower Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 2 83453
JOHNFRANCIS
JOHNFRANCIS
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 152
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post  4timesanan Sun 21 Feb - 20:40

6lbs thats brill..... to tell the truth... i ate my points today in biscuits and sausages.. Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 2 183280 really though i have kept to my points which is about 1600 cals and i have done a 1hr yoga session +30 mins walk. ...i have cut out all chocs and puds..so i guess this is why i am starving..........
4timesanan
4timesanan
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  4timesanan Sun 21 Feb - 21:32

rich tea biscuits.... no gravy though Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 2 25346 do bettertromorrow.
4timesanan
4timesanan
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  louiseh Mon 22 Feb - 13:00

4timesanan, I think it would be a good idea if you could bear not to buy any biscuits and cakes and just bought some really nice fruit etc. Then if you are ever hungry and look at a nice banana say and can't bear to have it then you are not REALLY hungry . So says the girl who can't lose anything ! Good Luck , I have been reading a WW cookbook, looks good Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 2 Icon_flower
louiseh
louiseh
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 202
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  4timesanan Mon 22 Feb - 13:58

hi louiseh..
i had my grandchildren with me yesterday and i shared their biscuits...naughty me..fruit fish and salad today.
i have lost 1lb Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 2 307691
4timesanan
4timesanan
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 22 Feb - 14:02

4timesanan wrote:hi louiseh..
i had my grandchildren with me yesterday and i shared their biscuits...naughty me..fruit fish and salad today.
i have lost 1lb Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 2 307691

Well, somebody's got to finish the things the grandchildren don't eat. I had to finish my grandson's pizza yesterday.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  4timesanan Mon 22 Feb - 14:08

anna.
this is my biggest problem...i usually do finish what they leave and i keep a cupboard of goodies for them..
4timesanan
4timesanan
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 22 Feb - 14:22

4timesanan wrote:anna.
this is my biggest problem...i usually do finish what they leave and i keep a cupboard of goodies for them..

Me too! I keep chips in the freezer because my grandson is allowed them as a treat when he comes to my house. I always have to finish them. Waste not, want not! I do keep mostly the nice sugar-free fruit bar type treats, like Nak'd bars, which are lovely, but I also keep Mini Milk ice lolls as a very special treat. We do a lot of cooking together, making things like banana bread and scones.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next